Withdrawal from University

Students thinking of withdrawing from the University should schedule an interview with the Advisement Center of their campus of attendance in order to explore other options or assistance.

Weekend/Evening College students should  schedule an interview with their academic advisor in order to explore other options or assistance.

Students who withdraw from the University at any time must file a withdrawal notice in the Registrar's Office. Forms are available from the Advisement Center on both campuses. Students who leave the University for two consecutive semesters without filing appropriate forms are considered withdrawn. Students wishing to re-enter must file an application for re-admission with the Admission Office. (See Business Office for reduced charges which apply when withdrawing from the University.)