International Students

Mount Saint Mary's University is certified to issue the I–20 form required for an F–1 visa student to study in the United States. To secure an I–20, the student must be admitted to the university and show proof of ability to meet all academic and personal expenses while in the United States. See International Student Admission Procedures for more information on how to apply.

International students enrolled in a graduate program must enroll in at least 6 units per semester (Fall, Spring and Summer), in order to maintain F-1 visa status.

It is the responsibility of the F-1 Visa Student to maintain lawful status.