Military Withdrawals

An active duty military, National Guard, or reservist who is activated and/or deployed during the semester can receive a military withdrawal from all or some classes and a refund of tuition. These students should complete the withdrawal form, attach a letter requesting a military withdrawal and enclose a copy of their activation notification.  Students who elect to enlist in the military during the semester are not eligible for a military withdrawal.